Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I feel it.

So today I am sitting in the sun
and reflecting on my day
Hurried and then
Waiting
Nothing seeming to be just quite right
And yet nothing is wrong
But everything is wrong.

It doesn't make sense
yet in my soul it does
and my heart's cry is that
 in the midst of the chaos
and deep heartache and joy
the day to day
would elevate.

There is so much good
in the midst of bad
positive changes
and hope for what's to come
opportunities and possibilities
when others have few

You might be battling
a demon inside
that won't let you go
gives you nowhere to hide
or maybe you can't recognize
the warm sunny rays
the cool gentle breeze
the new mercies that come
with each given day.

But they are there;

When all seems wrong
And nothing makes sense
when hope seems far
Trust.

When the clouds cover
the brightness inside
that diminish your soul
that hinders your cry
Believe,

When morning seems far
and tomorrow a dream
because today overwhelms
and the past has crept in.
Move.

Trust there is more.
Believe there is more,.
Move til there's more.

It's coming. I feel it.


That's what I got today,.

No comments:

Post a Comment