Friday, March 23, 2012

the beginning...

So I guess it's time to stop filling up everyone's newsfeeds with my notes on FB and start blogging.  If I'm ever going to be a more "serious" writer...then I guess it's time to get more "serious".

I am not sure yet what kind of writer I am.  Am I supposed to know that?  I just know that God has given me the ability to see things and say them.  Sometimes that goes over well.  Sometimes it does not.  But what I've found is that when I take time to pray about those thoughts, filter them through my humanity and my faith and then write them...people respond.

I say or write nothing lightly.  Please know that there are many more thoughts that I keep in my head than those I share.  That's likely a scary thought for many who know me! 


What's my purpose for this?  To grow in my ability to write.  To challenge thinking.  To see if anyone is even interested in what I have to say.  To challenge myself.  

It's time.

4 comments:

  1. Long overdue. You are a BRILLIANT writer (I truly mean that) & I so look forward to reading more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to read what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl - we're listening!

    ReplyDelete